Monday, October 04, 2004
- Soap is not edible
- Cat Stevens did not write "Sweet Baby James"
- Ed Asner is a serious actor who should never be mocked
- Mr. Spock was not a member of the Empire, and is not a Sith Lord
- Joe Buck is not the anti-Christ, but they roll in the same circles
- Alan Thicke is not the mayor of Vancouver
- "Wheel of Fortune" is fixed
- The actor who plays Kobe Bryant in the "NBA" will be starring in a new made-for-television biopic based on the life story of former U.S. President Franklin Pierce
- Quentin Tarantino has been chosen to direct the much anticipated sequel to the 2003 box office smash "From Justin to Kelly"